Mercy Eizenga LM, CPM offers a wide arrangement of services to help you in your pregnancy. Listed below are a few services that may guide you in the correct decision when looking for a midwife.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Prenatal visit every four weeks through the 27th week
- From the 28th to the 36th week, prenatal visit every 2 weeks
- From the 36th week and on, prenatal visit at least once a week until birth
- Postpartum care which includes a home visit on Day 1, 1 week, 2 weeks and 6 weeks. Phone consultation is provided at no additional charge as needed.
- Normal newborn care is included in the above visits as well.
We bill most insurances out of network. All of our services can be paid for with FSA or HSA savings cards. Fee: $4000 if paid in full by 36 weeks.
Birth Center Births
NEW! Mercy Eizenga LM, CPM is now offering birth center births to those who want all the comforts of home birth, but due to housing situations, proximity to hospital in case of transport, or own personal comfort levels feel that a home birth is not for them. Birth Center births are offered through Cherished Birth in Tyler, TX. Fee: $4000 if paid in full by 36 weeks.
The placenta can continue to nourish Mom and Baby through times of transition throughout the entire lifespan. There is no other medicine created by your body, made specifically for you or your child. Ingesting one’s placenta comes with many benefits. Benefits of placentophagy are supported by ongoing research but have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Benefits include and are not limited to:
- promotes smooth transition through postpartum recovery period
- less postpartum bleeding
- fewer after pains
- increased energy
- increased milk production
- decrease in postpartum depression & “baby blues”
- increase in iron
- hormonal support
- helps regulate sleep
Fee for encapsulation is $200.